5.03.2016

First Glimpse

Hello! I'm Casey!! (I'm struggling typing this, my nails are crazy long at the moment).  I wanted to start a blog about my life as a makeup addict, brand spanking new student in cosmetology school (today was my first day), and a fashion junkie. 

Here's a little literature about myself. I love sports, not in the I'm a bimbo and thats the only way I can attract guys way. I am a Puppy Mom as well as a Step Puppy Mom to my dog Tebow ( I know, I know) and my boyfriends hound Zelda. Speaking of boyfriends, I met mine in January. He is the most down to earth, patient, man I've ever encountered. He understands, or tries to understand my affinity for everything beauty and fashion, and he spoils me with time and love. I can make a mean cocktail that will knock you off your stool from bartending since the day my ID had fresh, newly legal ink. I fill my free time in stalking my favorite beauty companies on Instagram, and Pinterest. Baking and working out help relax me and wind me down after a crazy day. I love entertaining as many people as possible, and loathe drama. 

Now that you know everything but my blood type (actually I don't even know it, I should look into that), I'll move on.

I'm looking to walk y'all through my day to day struggles, lessons, and insider tips as I nervously (at almost 29) start this crazy voyage into cosmetology school. 

I look forward to what comes in the next crazy sixteen months of my life!

Until Next Time <3 

Makeup Case aka Casey Blair 

No comments:

Post a Comment