5.04.2016

Smock is the New Black

Along with our kits we are given these black smocks to wear. I get we need to protect our clothes and look professional and I all about that. I try to make the best of the smock situation by keeping my outfit underneath fleek AF.





I found this adorable cream sleeveless sweater top and the bottom has the cutest lace detail. I like to layer up because the classrooms are always either Antarctic cold, or sauna sweaty. So I have a loose, flowy sable vest on top. And you can never go wrong with a little sparkly and pearl studded jewelry.

Top: ON SALE Target, Vest: Buckle, Necklace: H&M

For my makeup today I wore L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation, Set it with IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Silk HD Anti-Aging Micro-Powder (holy mouthful people), IT Cosmetics Contour Kit, Lashes by Eylure Vegas Nay in the style Grand Glamour Lashes, Anastasia Dipbrow pomade in the color caramel, and NYX Lip Butter in Transylvania.

itcosmetics.com   eylure.com   nyxcosmetics.com  anastasiabeverlyhills.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment