5.14.2016

Makeup Case

Well, week two was insane! My class started on makeup and airbrushing techniques, and mani and pedi stuff! It's so exciting but so very exhausting! I'm just beginning to start acrylic nails now and I absolutely cannot WAIT to get going!

I'm just now starting to feel confident in my skills and getting more comfortable in class and school. Everyday is different and a growing experience for me. I'm used to being a control freak and wanting to know the next step or start date, and my instructors like to keep it a surprise and leave us guessing. Which in a way has been therapeutic for me in learning to let go a little bit and not always be in control!

I found out in class that Cosmetology students can apply for student discounts on some pretty big name makeup sites! I've applied for a few. Urban Decay, Makeup Forever, and Sigma Brushes, but I haven't heard back from any of the companies thus far.

On top of all the craziness at school, my gracious boyfriend allowed me to get some creative juices out and completely tear apart his room and repaint it! It is going well! We've been up since 9:30 this morning painting and taping everything!! I can't wait to see the finished room. I'll be sure to show y'all before and afters.

Lastly, I was binging on Facebook and found out Urban Decay just released their Alice Through the Looking Glass pallet and lipsticks! I ordered mine!! Did you?!?

Until next time <3

Urban Decay



No comments:

Post a Comment