1.24.2017

Catching Up

Hi My Beauties!!


Sorry its been crazy lately with life, school, family, friends, and work!

In recent news I'M ENGAGED!!! It all happened Thanksgiving weekend. We headed up to the mountains to chop down a Christmas tree and he surprised me and popped the question! With all of my family and friends around it was perfection!

So with that being said I'm really wanting to get back to a much leaner/fit weight. I'm going to be posting all my lifting/ cardio sessions and schedules for the week as well as my meal plans! So you can join me in my weight loss journey!

You're more than welcome to ask any questions you have and follow me on SNAPCHAT :ceb22

I love helping and sharing all my studying and knowledge on fitness and meal prep with y'all!!

Yay I'm pumped here we go!

xoxo love you dolls,

CASEY soon to be LOWREY






No comments:

Post a Comment