8.23.2016

Country Chic Dresser Refresh

Ugh this project is one of my all time faves that I've accomplished! My man found this old unloved dresser on a Facebook garage site in our little town. It was missing a drawer and free to a good home. So we grabbed it!

 I coated it with cheap white Wal-Mart paint! After multiple coats I sanded down the edges of the dresser and drawers as well. I removed the hardware and handles and painted them with black chalk board spray paint. My boyfriend, Lee, and the handyman he is he added an opened wooden shelf so I could place cute odds and ends inside! I rubbed the edges with black noir wood stain with an old cloth to finish out the "country chic look."

The finished piece was nothing like I ever imagined it came together beautifully! Im so obsessed! #slayhoney

Thanks loves for reading! please follow and let me know if theres any posts you'd love to see!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo muah Makeup Case aka Casey Blair




No comments:

Post a Comment